To Our Amazing Guests
The safety of staff and our clientele is the foremost concern during this unprecedented time. We are happy to open but only by following the protocols of Dr. Bonnie Henry and WorkSafe BC. We have reduced our capacity to below 50 percent.
We all have to continue to do our part to keep flattening the curve by maintaining our six feet social distancing and washing our hands.
Here are some of the precautionary protocols we are doing for our safety:
- We sanitize the Tables, chairs, consoles and ball returns after each group.
- We sanitize bowling balls and shoes after each customer
- We have limited our space to less than 50 percent of capacity
- Have multiple sanitization points throughout the building
- We are doing Contract tracing
- All Staff do active screening procedures for each shift
- Added sanitization to high touch points
- Dedicated entrance and exit to control the flow of guests
FOR FULL LIST please click link
We are incredibly excited to reopen and be back part of the Richmond community. Things are going to be different than the way they were and we will learn together to make it through these difficult times and have you feel safe in our bowling alley.